RE: [new_distillers] Digest Number 1952

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      I is conduting alcohol my test nummer 1 now. Shtart testy 2 in night
      tomborrow.
      Lookin for busty reserch helpers for test 2!
      Will let my drunking mates group no how is my watsisname.
      Hed no sore yet. Hic! Whast embilical?

      Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:51:46 -0000
      From: "abbababbaccc" <abbababbaccc@...>
      Subject: Hangovers main cause is........ WAS Re: hangovers

      Let us know how this empirical research of your's turns out.
      Remember, you need ten sets of tests to rule out random variables :)

      - Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert N" <dinks_c@y...>
      wrote:

      > BIG SNIP> If you want you could try drinking the same amount of
      alcohol as
      > beer or vine
      > and compare that with pure ethanol only, there's amazing difference
      > in how you feel next morning.
      >
      > - Riku
      >

      > There is nothing more I appreciate than a challenge, and what a
      worthy one
      > this would be.:-)
      >

      > Yours in Spirit
      >

      > Robert N

    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        It is seldom we see such devotion to one's hobby. Lads, here we have
        a fine example of a man who is willing to risk his health to provide
        valuable information for the rest of the group. Big hooray to Murphy!

        Term empirical is used when research is based on practise as opposed
        to theoretical research.

        - Riku

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh"
        <Leigh.Murphy-Marsh@b...> wrote:

        > I is conduting alcohol my test nummer 1 now. Shtart testy 2 in night
        > tomborrow.
        > Lookin for busty reserch helpers for test 2!
        > Will let my drunking mates group no how is my watsisname.
        > Hed no sore yet. Hic! Whast embilical?
        >
        > Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:51:46 -0000
        > From: "abbababbaccc" <abbababbaccc@y...>
        > Subject: Hangovers main cause is........ WAS Re: hangovers
        >
        > Let us know how this empirical research of your's turns out.
        > Remember, you need ten sets of tests to rule out random variables :)
        >
        > - Riku
        >
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert N" <dinks_c@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > BIG SNIP> If you want you could try drinking the same amount of
        > alcohol as
        > > beer or vine
        > > and compare that with pure ethanol only, there's amazing
        difference
        > > in how you feel next morning.
        > >
        > > - Riku
        > >

        > > There is nothing more I appreciate than a challenge, and what a
        > worthy one
        > > this would be.:-)
        > >

        > > Yours in Spirit
        > >

        > > Robert N

        > This message and any attached files may contain information that is
        confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use
        by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or
        the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended
        recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error
        and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or
        attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the
        information therein. If you have received this message in error
        please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.