Re: [new_distillers] NEW BOY INTRO

  • David Ferguson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi there

      I have noooo idea about the unfermented sugar thing etc.

      I brew spirit using 19Kilos of dextrose (sugar) and top up fermenter to 50
      L with water. Then I add some still sprits turbo extra yeast (from
      http://www.stillspirits.com/) then once fermented (when it stops bubbling
      after about 1-2 weeks) I run it through there 5L reflux still.. The alcohol
      comes out crystal clear.. Then I carbon filter it using there filter
      system.. Then its ready to flavour and drink! Check out there site.. They
      have lots of info.

      Also.. its not legal to make it here either!

      dave