Disturbing a wash

  • Sam Thomas
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 6, 2006
      I have a brown sugar wash going right now out in my shop since last Monday, the shop is not insulated. We have had a week of pleasant weather here in Louisiana but they are predicting lows into the 30s tonight with highs tomorrow in the 50s. Should I move the wash into the house?

      The reason I ask is because I was afraid to disturb the fermentation process by syphoning it into a container that can be moved.

    • happybamacpl
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 9, 2006
        Why not buy some copper gauze from brewhaus?

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Cary Rhodes"

        <bob_the_borg@y...>

        http://archive.nnytech.net/
        http://homedistiller.org