Blanikdog is a Fool

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      How does one remove the horrible smell from a kettle when the bloody fool
      who owns it allows it to burn dry during a cleaning process. I'm curently
      using Sodium Bicarbonate and water soak.....blanikdog the bloody fool.
      :(((((

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
      IRC server tessnet.cx

    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        If it's ss try oven cleaner.
        Cheers
        Rob.

        --- sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

        > How does one remove the horrible smell from a kettle when the bloody
        > fool
        > who owns it allows it to burn dry during a cleaning process. I'm
        > curently
        > using Sodium Bicarbonate and water soak.....blanikdog the bloody
        > fool.
        > :(((((
        >
        > "Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings".
        > (Shakyamuni Buddha)

        > IRC server tessnet.cx
        >
        > --

        Cheers,