Jane in the Candy Store

  • Jane Doe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Well, here is the outing I was waiting on. Went to our local brewing
      store with quite a nice selection of stuff. From the fermenter, a size
      that will no longer cost twice as much to send...to on-the-shelf
      products all the way from NZ! A friendly (young) man answered many
      questions.

      He said use the 1/4 keg on a turkey frier as that kicks out more BTU's
      than stovetop. Is there really any benefit to that method? Or, just
      faster? Hmmm?