Re: [new_distillers] Cleaning copper

  • Dean Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      Vinegar does the trick but with a little baking soda added does the trick
      faster obviously you need to wash it thoroughly with water when finished or
      the residue acid let on copper will corrode it again.

      Dean.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        Thank you kindly Dean, I'll give it a shot!!!

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Thomas" <deanlil@p...>