Re: double distillation

    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@o...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Harry. A few more questions. Can I add more less than
      succesfull
      > product into the feints jar for the second distillation?

      ......Yes

      And, would the
      > constant adding of heads tend to concentrate the nasties...Blanikdog.

      .......Very good question. Read this, and save/bookmark it...

      E-pistle #13/11 - Ask an Anorak: Where Do The Heads & Tails Go?
      Compiled on 26/02/2005 by Johannes van den Heuvel, Holland

      Near the Bottom of the page...
      http://www.maltmadness.com/mm13.html

      There's a wealth of info on that site. Don't lose it.

    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2006
        Thanks Harry. Isn't that bloody amazing!!!!!! What a good site...Graham

        > Thanks Harry. A few more questions. Can I add more less than
        succesfull
        > product into the feints jar for the second distillation?

        ......Yes

        And, would the
        > constant adding of heads tend to concentrate the nasties...Blanikdog.

        .......Very good question. Read this, and save/bookmark it...

        E-pistle #13/11 - Ask an Anorak: Where Do The Heads & Tails Go?
        Compiled on 26/02/2005 by Johannes van den Heuvel, Holland

        Near the Bottom of the page...
        http://www.maltmadness.com/mm13.html

        There's a wealth of info on that site. Don't lose it.

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
        Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        IRC server tessnet.cx