NEW BOY INTRO

  • maurice161gbr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2000
      THANKS DAVID FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY...ILL TRY YOUR SUGGESTIONS NEXT
      TIME I RUN.....I NEVER INTRODUCED MYSELF PROPERLY.SO ILL GIVE YOU A
      RUN DOWN MY NAME IS MAURICE DOHERTY AND I HAIL FROM DONEGAL IN
      IRELAND..IVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH DISTILLING FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.BUT
      HAVE NOT PRODUCED A FIRST CLASS PRODUCT YET ..DISTILLING IN IRELAND
      IS ILLEGAL...IF YOU DONT PAY THE TAX..SO IT IS A FAIRLY CLANDESTINE
      AFFAIR THE LAW WILL TURN A BLIND EYE TO IT IF YOUR NOT SELLING IT OR
      GIVING IT TO THE LOCAL POPULATION AND SENDING THEM BONKERS WITH
      IT.....ILL ASK ONE QUESTION BEFORE I SIGN OFF...DOES UNFERMENTED
      SUGAR IN THE WASH GIVE THE FINAL SPIRIT A BURNT TASTE.OR IS MY HEAT
      SOURCE..A PLUMBERS BLOWLAMP..TOO CONCENTRATED A HEAT ON THE BOTTOM OF
      THE STILL......MAURICE.