Re: [new_distillers] new boy on the block.

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Maurice,
      If you want to improve your poteen I suggest using a high
      activity activated carbon for post treatment. The use of a thumper keg will
      also certainly help as you are getting the benefit of a simple second
      distillation. Also try dropping the final distillate through the air into
      the receiver. This helps remove one or two of the more volatile elements .
      B.r., David