Re: for the moderator at this time of year

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
      Thank you for the kind words, people. Much appreciated. But I only
      steer this good ship 'Stiller'. Without a fine crew (yourselves), the
      boat would founder. So raise a glass to us all!

      "Fetch aft the rum, Darrrby!"

    • donald holcombe
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
        DITTO ! You guys and girls are great fun.

        Dean Thomas <deanlil@...> wrote: It's a little bit early but at this time of year in any culture or religion it is traditional to give thanks.

        I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates these groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
        Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups the fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about distilling as I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my sentiment) Harry keep up the good work, despite the few negative comments throughout the year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

        Just thought it needed to be said,
        Dean.

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

        ---------------------------------

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Personals

      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
          Yep, it is a damn nice little community. Pity the fax joke didn't
          cross the cultural/language barrier, Donald!!!

          Kind greetings to Harry and you all.

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe
          <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

          > DITTO ! You guys and girls are great fun.
          >
          > Dean Thomas <deanlil@p...> wrote: It's a little bit early but at
          this time of year in any culture or religion it is traditional to give
          thanks.

          > I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates
          these groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
          > Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups
          the fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about
          distilling as I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my
          sentiment) Harry keep up the good work, despite the few negative
          comments throughout the year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

          > Just thought it needed to be said,
          > Dean.

          > Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
          Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Personals
          > Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
          > Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals

        • sonum norbu
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
            Yairrrs, well said!!! And Seasons Greetings to all. Blanikdawg

            It's a little bit early but at this time of year in any culture or
            religion it is traditional to give thanks.

            I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates these
            groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
            Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups the
            fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about distilling as
            I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my sentiment) Harry
            keep up the good work, despite the few negative comments throughout the
            year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

            Just thought it needed to be said,
            Dean.

            SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
            http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
            IRC server tessnet.cx

          • joe giffen
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
              Amen,
              Joe

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
                Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all the great info. My bride
                appreciates the improvement that has been made in my quality.

                We should all raise a glass of our finest as a toast to Harry for
                keeping us on the straight and narrow albeit with some self
                induced "wobbly boots" at times. Damn, if we're only raising a glass,
                better make it a big one.
                Cheers
                Mal T>

                Service.

                ----

                > "Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings".
                (Shakyamuni Buddha)