Re: [new_distillers] for the moderator at this time of year

  • mel stull
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
      merry xmas

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
        Thank you for the kind words, people. Much appreciated. But I only
        steer this good ship 'Stiller'. Without a fine crew (yourselves), the
        boat would founder. So raise a glass to us all!

        "Fetch aft the rum, Darrrby!"

      • donald holcombe
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
          DITTO ! You guys and girls are great fun.

          Dean Thomas <deanlil@...> wrote: It's a little bit early but at this time of year in any culture or religion it is traditional to give thanks.

          I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates these groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
          Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups the fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about distilling as I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my sentiment) Harry keep up the good work, despite the few negative comments throughout the year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

          Just thought it needed to be said,
          Dean.

          Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! Personals

        • Lindsay Williams
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
            Yep, it is a damn nice little community. Pity the fax joke didn't
            cross the cultural/language barrier, Donald!!!

            Kind greetings to Harry and you all.

            Cheers,
            Lindsay.

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe
            <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

            > DITTO ! You guys and girls are great fun.
            >
            > Dean Thomas <deanlil@p...> wrote: It's a little bit early but at
            this time of year in any culture or religion it is traditional to give
            thanks.

            > I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates
            these groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
            > Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups
            the fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about
            distilling as I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my
            sentiment) Harry keep up the good work, despite the few negative
            comments throughout the year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

            > Just thought it needed to be said,
            > Dean.

            > Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
            Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Personals
            > Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
            > Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals

          • sonum norbu
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
              Yairrrs, well said!!! And Seasons Greetings to all. Blanikdawg

              It's a little bit early but at this time of year in any culture or
              religion it is traditional to give thanks.

              I would particularly like to give thanks to Harry, He moderates these
              groups free of charge without expecting anything in return.
              Thanks for your leniency and humour, That is what makes these groups the
              fun that hey are. I personally would not know as much about distilling as
              I do now without. (others please feel free to confirm my sentiment) Harry
              keep up the good work, despite the few negative comments throughout the
              year (and they are few) you do an excellent job.

              Just thought it needed to be said,
              Dean.

              SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
              http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
              IRC server tessnet.cx

            • joe giffen
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
                Amen,
                Joe

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
                  Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all the great info. My bride
                  appreciates the improvement that has been made in my quality.

                  We should all raise a glass of our finest as a toast to Harry for
                  keeping us on the straight and narrow albeit with some self
                  induced "wobbly boots" at times. Damn, if we're only raising a glass,
                  better make it a big one.
                  Cheers
                  Mal T>

                  Service.

                  ----

                  > "Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings".
                  (Shakyamuni Buddha)