Re-running a stripped batch collection rate?

  • Dean Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      I would normally look this up but I have the boiler warming up now and I
      don't think I'll find it in time. I've asked this in both forums to
      hopefully get a reply faster.
      I am about to re-run my first stripped batch and it dawned on me, how
      fast can I collect it.
      I would normally collect at 1 drip per second and achieve 95% seeing
      that I'm distilling a stripped run that is already at 70% + enough water
      to cover the element, can I collect faster say 3 drips per second and
      get the same results or should I collect at the normal rate.

      Thanks,
      Dean.