RE: [new_distillers] Re: Cutting the product

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 3, 2005
      Sorry Harry, I think I might have you confused, my bad mate. What I was trying to say is that *I* use carbon treatment, not the
      actual water out of the tap. Is that better...? 8-)

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 3, 2005
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <bundy_rum98@h...>
        wrote:

        > Sorry Harry, I think I might have you confused, my bad mate. What
        I was trying to say is that *I* use carbon treatment, not the
        > actual water out of the tap. Is that better...? 8-)

        Ah, ok. Well no matter, it's a good read anyway. Can't hurt to
        know about our friendly council's water supply ideas. ;-)

        (Now I'm off to bed...again. Bloody barking dogs woke me)