Safety

  • Jane Doe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Ok, so IF I've got this right, I will be taking off the first 100 ml
      then stopp altogether at about 180Fdegrees.
      So, if I'm starting out at 4-1/2 gallons I'll wind up with about 1/2
      gallons of ethanol. Correct?
      The rest can be saved & distilled again?

      and the second part of my question is: If I'm standing right there, and
      don't do anything drastic--temperature wise--can I run my column right
      on the front burner of the stove, inside?