Re: [new_distillers] Re: Cutting the product/Queens essence

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      I used 50ml of Queens to two litres of 40% spirit, plus a little bit of
      glycerine(about 20ml) and it's a bloody ripper. No syrup, just spirit.
      Great ouzo!!!! I'm going to investigate their other essences really soon
      cos I have 5 litres sitting on carbon just begging me to be used. I may
      try the cherry with a bit of glucose or something. I experiment quite a
      bit which is ok, but if I forget to make notes it's a bit of a bugger.
      blanikdawg