Re: [new_distillers] Re: Cutting the product/Queens essence

  • Ian Kent
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Blanikdog,

      I've just started playing with the Queens products as well.
      Can you tell me did you literally use one aniseed bottle (100ml) with two
      litres of the good stuff?

      Their cherry essence is nice.
      I used 50ml essence with 150g white sugar and 600ml spirit.

      Ian..

      On 12/2/05, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

      > Living in the bush, I use rain water straight out of the tap. WTG!!! :)
      > Many thanks to whoever it was who suggested using Queens Essence. I just
      > made two litres of ouzo with a $0.94 bottle of Queens aniseed essence
      > instead of a $6.00 bottle of Ouzo essence. Better than the "real" thing.
      > Blanikdog.

    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        I used 50ml of Queens to two litres of 40% spirit, plus a little bit of
        glycerine(about 20ml) and it's a bloody ripper. No syrup, just spirit.
        Great ouzo!!!! I'm going to investigate their other essences really soon
        cos I have 5 litres sitting on carbon just begging me to be used. I may
        try the cherry with a bit of glucose or something. I experiment quite a
        bit which is ok, but if I forget to make notes it's a bit of a bugger.
        blanikdawg

        I've just started playing with the Queens products as well.
        Can you tell me did you literally use one aniseed bottle (100ml) with two
        litres of the good stuff?

        Their cherry essence is nice.
        I used 50ml essence with 150g white sugar and 600ml spirit.

        Ian..

        On 12/2/05, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

        > Living in the bush, I use rain water straight out of the tap. WTG!!! :)
        > Many thanks to whoever it was who suggested using Queens Essence. I
        just
        > made two litres of ouzo with a $0.94 bottle of Queens aniseed essence
        > instead of a $6.00 bottle of Ouzo essence. Better than the "real"
        thing.
        > Blanikdog.

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
        Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        IRC server tessnet.cx