Re: [new_distillers] Re: Cutting the product/Queens essence

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Living in the bush, I use rain water straight out of the tap. WTG!!! :)
      Many thanks to whoever it was who suggested using Queens Essence. I just
      made two litres of ouzo with a $0.94 bottle of Queens aniseed essence
      instead of a $6.00 bottle of Ouzo essence. Better than the "real" thing.
      Blanikdog.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hi Blanikdog,

        I've just started playing with the Queens products as well.
        Can you tell me did you literally use one aniseed bottle (100ml) with two
        litres of the good stuff?

        Their cherry essence is nice.
        I used 50ml essence with 150g white sugar and 600ml spirit.

        Ian..

        On 12/2/05, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

        > Living in the bush, I use rain water straight out of the tap. WTG!!! :)
        > Many thanks to whoever it was who suggested using Queens Essence. I just
        > made two litres of ouzo with a $0.94 bottle of Queens aniseed essence
        > instead of a $6.00 bottle of Ouzo essence. Better than the "real" thing.
        > Blanikdog.

      • sonum norbu
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          I used 50ml of Queens to two litres of 40% spirit, plus a little bit of
          glycerine(about 20ml) and it's a bloody ripper. No syrup, just spirit.
          Great ouzo!!!! I'm going to investigate their other essences really soon
          cos I have 5 litres sitting on carbon just begging me to be used. I may
          try the cherry with a bit of glucose or something. I experiment quite a
          bit which is ok, but if I forget to make notes it's a bit of a bugger.
          blanikdawg

          I've just started playing with the Queens products as well.
          Can you tell me did you literally use one aniseed bottle (100ml) with two
          litres of the good stuff?

          Their cherry essence is nice.
          I used 50ml essence with 150g white sugar and 600ml spirit.

          Ian..

          On 12/2/05, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

          > Living in the bush, I use rain water straight out of the tap. WTG!!! :)
          > Many thanks to whoever it was who suggested using Queens Essence. I
          just
          > made two litres of ouzo with a $0.94 bottle of Queens aniseed essence
          > instead of a $6.00 bottle of Ouzo essence. Better than the "real"
          thing.
          > Blanikdog.

          Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
          Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture