Re: [new_distillers] Re: Advanced Distillers

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2005
      --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@o...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I think it is but I'm not really sure.

      That's sweet, like sophomores talking about the seniors' classrooms!
      Trust me, there's idiots on that group as well!
      Like me!
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      > It's the partner site to this one. We try to have 2 separate forums
      > for newbies & advanced distillers. That way we can target people's
      > needs better. Of course there's no reason why someone can't be a
      > member of both, just be mindful of the slight differences in the
      > dialog and etiquette.
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      > Moderator
      >
      > (BTW, I Mod both, much to the horror of some ;) )

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Barra
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
        Now I understand! I am already a 'member' of both newsgroups. The term
        ADVANCED distillers got me confused. I thought he was mentioning another,
        third, distilling newsgroup besides distillers and new distillers.

        Barra