Whisky wash

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I'm about to do a wash using Eight kg of dried malt which I've done before but forgot to note whether I boiled the wash before adding the enzyme and yeast as I do with beer. What does everyone else do? And, don't forget to make thorough notes or you will be forced to ask foolish questions like this one!! Blanikdog

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
      IRC server tessnet.cx