Re: [new_distillers] Still Purchase

  • Brian Bashford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2000
      AL wrote...

      " I live in the UK.
      Can someone recommend me a source where I can buy a still, also if I
      have to buy it outside the EEC what are my chances of it making the
      journey to my home address?"

      Hi AL and everybody else, I'm new here.
      Here's what you do....
      Get in touch with Malcolm Wilmott and his people at
      Spirits Unlimited Ltd. at www.spiritsunlimited.co.nz They're in New
      Zealand but that's not a problem. I recommend an H30 24 ltr. Stainless Steel
      reflux twin-element still. It'll last a lifetime and is the ideal size. They
      will ship one half to your own address and the other to a friends address.
      They mark the customs document "water purifier" or "double water boiler"
      which it is. After all you're going to use it to purify the dodgy tap water
      that is in your area, to stop it aggravating various allergies etc. etc.
      Spirits Unlimited are very friendly to deal with and 100% reliable, they
      take credit cards too.
      If you need any more info. just ask.
      Hope this helps,

      Over and Out,