Re: [new_distillers] Re: Giving up on the corn malt

  • kiss my ass
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2005
      Yea... I have had that problem but from then on I always rinsed it twice a
      day and it didn't happen again..... I am going to do some Irish style malt
      whisky on my next batch

      I did a corn and wheat mash but it turned out to be a stickey mess... got
      some nice results but it was too much work, I will make the next malt only
      batch just like a beer and then distill it...

      Kim