I am just kind of dissapointed

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2000
      I haven't heard anything from anyone since joining new_distillers . As I
      stated before I am very excited to learn how to make moonshine.
      Especially a corn & sugar based moonshine. If you can't help me that's
      O.K. I'll look elsewhere I just thought this sounded like something I
      wanted to be a part of. Please don't take this wrong I don't want to
      sound like a whiner I am just revved up about learning this! Waiting
      for contact.
    • local yokel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
        Sorry for the disappointment. Distilling is a complex endevour and as such needs a base of knowledge to build from. I would suggest reading http://homedistiller.org/ and then http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=157bdcbf36103b46e3c7212a37d01610 then come back with specific questions that need clarification. The entire scope of distilling is just too much to handle on a forum question and answer basis for each individual.