Re: [new_distillers] wheres the methonol

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      greg,
      to all intents and purposes, meths smells no different to alcohol.
      Given enough of it, it will blind you then kill you. However, ethanol is the antidote. DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO THOSE WORDS. METHS iS BAD.
      You're supposed to take it off and throw it out, not back.
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      Greg <banditaust@...> wrote: I colected first 30 mls (6l pot) and about 60 mls tailing and tiped it
      all back into still (relux type) and redistilled it.
      My question is what happes to the methonol, I got back about 50ml
      drinkable.
      should I have thrown that first 30 mls? is it going to kill me, I did
      this to 20l of wash, it smells fine at 92%

      Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

      Cheers,
      Rob.