Re: Need help for pot still results

  • eirelandwolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi Rob,
      Thanks for your help,sorry I haven't replied sooner. You ask about if
      I had a thermometer, yes I do it is inserted in the cork in the tea
      kettle. I ran it at a lower heat setting like you said and it worked
      fine,thanks. I'm definately going to build a bigger still and keep
      this one for distilling essences. You were right about the still being
      to small to notice much seperation. I have put up a few photo's, (not
      great but will give a better idea than my explaination) the photo's
      are in album labled elw, thanks again for you help, Rick
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas