Re: Will essential oil affect my whiskey flavour?

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      If my manner seemed abrupt, then in my defense it is because of the
      proliferation of garbage we're getting lately from trolls , spammers
      & spoofers. It falls to me to block this crap. Your post just
      struck me as very odd for a person who's been distilling as long as
      yourself. If I was in error, then I apologise and publicly. If
      not, well...

      ---------------------------------

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "monckza" <jpot@a...> wrote:

      > Sorry Your Highness. I apologise for having asked this absolutely
      > stupid question. I did not intend for Your Highness to answer me.
      > My question was actually aimed at someone who does not mind
      > communicating in a civilised manner with an idiot.
      >
      > I promise, next time I ask a stupid question to be very specific
      and
      > stipulate that anybody may answer except Thou.
      >
      > Thy servant
    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        Oh Gawd, ref my previous post. Life is NOT permanent!!! Blanikdog.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
        wrote:

        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "monckza" <jpot@a...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > If I use the same still to distill whiskey and essential oils,
        will
        > > essential oils affect the taste of whiskey.
        > >
        > > Johan
        > >

        > 3 questions.
        >
        > Don't you clean between runs?
        > Have you not found this answer in 3 years on these forums?
        > Is it a slow day at Oak Avenue??
        >

        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
        Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        IRC server tessnet.cx