Re: I can't find a still!!!!

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2005
      http://www.amphora-society.com/ It's a Liquid Management still, said to
      be the best commercial still nowadays. Valved reflux column is probably
      the offset head thingie with two control valves. That one is based on
      LM principle as well, although with slight modifications it can also be
      used as a reflux management system.

      - Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "joeatsalot" <joeatsalot@y...>