Re: [new_distillers] solder fittings

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Good day

      I was under the impression that here in the U.K. all solder in copper
      fittings has been lead free for a number of years. Can anyone confirm this
      please. thanks
      al

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In new_distillers@y..., "al lewis" <salamat25@h...> wrote:

        > Good day
        >
        > I was under the impression that here in the U.K. all solder in
        copper
        > fittings has been lead free for a number of years. Can anyone
        confirm this
        > please. thanks
        > al

        You're absolutely right al,

        All fittings supplied with solder rings have, by law, to potable or
        lead free. They were first introduced en masse about 15 years ago.

        Fizz