lead in distillate

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Re: lead solder.

      Herewith some sites that deal with lead in environment. It comes from a
      wide range of sources, including lead-based glazes on pottery, and lead in
      the older lead-based vitreous enamels. Both of those are now being changed
      to lead-free materials.

      I appreciate that an occasional dram is going to contain v. little lead,
      each time. But I would stay away from the stuff. It is simply not worth
      the trouble.

      http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00016616.htm
      http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HEC/CSEM/lead/exposure_pathways.html
      http://www.pactox.com/lead.htm