HomeDistillers.org Site?

  • knikk9
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Well, I heard a while back that Tony had moved to another location so
      maybe he's getting it set up better..

      I wonder?...As soon as I fnd the site and read some of it I immediately
      sent him some money to help support the site..Not a lot but I know he
      appreciated it.

      Now I wonder, how many of my fellow distillers have contributed?

      Just curious thats all..

      Blueraven