Re: antique still for sale.

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2005
      Thom,
      In future can you please heed the group rules and keep all commercial
      transactions out of the messages. It's not that hard to use direct
      email to the parties concerned. Your cooperation in this matter is
      appreciated.

    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2005
        http://www.amphora-society.com/ It's a Liquid Management still, said to
        be the best commercial still nowadays. Valved reflux column is probably
        the offset head thingie with two control valves. That one is based on
        LM principle as well, although with slight modifications it can also be
        used as a reflux management system.

        - Riku

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "joeatsalot" <joeatsalot@y...>