Re: [new_distillers] juniper berries

  • Andy & Shirley Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2000
      Health food stores sell them in packets as well as the oris root and coriander root needed for the gin taste
      Shirl de Santos
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2000
        Hi I'm new her and mostly listening BUT......

        >You can order juniper berries at www.penzeys.com It's an American company
        >out of Wisconsin.

        Very good call Penzeys. They have unbelivable service, products and people.
        Their catalog is like a wishbook. no I don't own stock :)