Re: [new_distillers] Re: Homedistiller.org

  • KJH
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi Stevolate, Sure would if its not too much agro !
      merlin@...
      All the Breast........Ken.
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 3, 2005
        I wonder if it's possible that those files could be placed in our file
        section somewhere, since this question seems to come up repeatedly?
        I'd like them too as I was not prescient enough to download the site
        while I had the chance! ;->

        -Fig

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" <stevolate@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Ken
        > Would you like the 2 zip files for the site sent to you.
        > Stevo
        >
        > > Dont think I have ever known the site to be down for so long ?
        > > The old saying stolen by Women applies here :You dont know what you
        > > have till you cant get it: or something like that !Like selling
        your
        > > ute/pickup then having to do a rubbish run!
        > > Has anyone an update on the position ?
        > >
        > > Regards.............Ken.
      • Mark Wabster
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 3, 2005
          Isn't the homedistillers website available on a mirror
          site somewhere?

          I recall it was once some time back, and I searched
          the archive on "homedistillers mirror site" to no
          avail.

          Any commentary on this?

          Cheerz Wab

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/X3SVTD/izNLAA/E2hLAA/e8NolB/TM

          > http://archive.nnytech.net/
          > FAQ and other information available at
          > http://homedistiller.org
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        • jehan.yves
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 3, 2005
            At 08:31 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:
            >Isn't the homedistillers website available on a mirror
            >site somewhere?
            I hope Tony doesn't mind....I had the three zip files on my
            hard drive and they are now in a folder on this group.

            JehanYves
          • Figment
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 3, 2005
              Thanks! I've made up for my previous lack of foresight.

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jehan.yves" <jehan.yves@s...>
              wrote:
              > At 08:31 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:
              > >Isn't the homedistillers website available on a mirror
              > >site somewhere?
              > I hope Tony doesn't mind....I had the three zip files on my
              > hard drive and they are now in a folder on this group.
              20/

              > JehanYves
            • stevolate
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 4, 2005
                Hi Jehan
                I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
                files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large enough.
                If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will send them
                to you.

                Happy drinking

                Stevo

                > >Isn't the homedistillers website available on a mirror
                > >site somewhere?
                > I hope Tony doesn't mind....I had the three zip files on my
                > hard drive and they are now in a folder on this group.
                >
                > JehanYves
              • Derek Hamlet
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 5, 2005
                  Steve,
                  Is there a way of uploading those files somewhere so I can get my
                  hands on them.
                  I don't know if you could send them to me as an attachment.
                  I visit tony's site regularly. I always viewed it a a kind of
                  adjunct to my books.
                  With the site down it's kind of like a family friend just died.
                  Fortunately I'm into full swing winemaking season right now, so
                  probably won't even get back to distilling for another month, but,
                  damnit I need access to that info.
                  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
                  At 04:40 AM 10/4/05, you wrote:
                  >Hi Jehan
                  > I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
                  >files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large enough.
                  >If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will send them
                  >to you.
                  >
                  >Happy drinking
                  >
                  >Stevo
                  >

                  > > >Isn't the homedistillers website available on a mirror
                  > > >site somewhere?
                  > > I hope Tony doesn't mind....I had the three zip files on my
                  > > hard drive and they are now in a folder on this group.
                  > >
                  > > JehanYves

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Derek
                  Victoria, B. C.
                  Canada
                • beo
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 6, 2005
                    --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" wrote:
                    > Hi Jehan,
                    > I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
                    > files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large enough.
                    > If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will send them
                    > to you.

                    According to the timestamps in the homedistiller.org zipfiles posted
                    by Jehan in the files section the information is from around september
                    1, 2001. Probably your zipfiles are from a more recent date, so if you
                    can post these zips, please do!

                    > Happy drinking
                    > Stevo

                    Regards, Jan.

                    PS. The mirror site was http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/
                    Unfortunately this point to homedistiller.org now...
                  • stephens@phsc.vic.edu.au
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 7, 2005
                      Yes Please, if you could post the newer files Please do.

                      If it is ok by the auther, (Ill have to send an email, ill host it on my server untill the auther can bring the site back up.

                      Regards

                      Fuel

                      > > I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
                      >
                      > > files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large
                      > enough.
                      > > If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will
                      > send them
                      >
                      > > to you.
                      >

                      > According to the timestamps in the homedistiller.org zipfiles posted
                      >
                      > by Jehan in the files section the information is from around september
                      >
                      > 1, 2001. Probably your zipfiles are from a more recent date, so if you
                      >
                      > can post these zips, please do!
                      >

                      > > Happy drinking
                      >
                      > > Stevo
                      >

                      > Regards, Jan.
                      >

                      > PS. The mirror site was http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/
                      >
                      > Unfortunately this point to homedistiller.org now...
                      >

                      > </tt>
                      >

                      > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
                      >

                      > <tt>
                      > New Distillers group archives are at http:

                      > </tt>
                      >

                      > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->
                      >

                      > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

                      > <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
                      > <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
                      >

                      > <ul>
                      > <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "new_distillers" on the web.
                      > </tt>
                      > <tt><li type=square> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
                      > email to:
                      > </tt>
                      > <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.</tt>
                      > </ul>

                      > <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
                      >
                      > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

                      ---
                      stephens@...
                      http://www.phsc.vic.edu.au/
                    • stephens@phsc.vic.edu.au
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 7, 2005
                        Yes Please, if you could post the newer files Please do.

                        If it is ok by the auther, (Ill have to send an email, ill host it on my server untill the auther can bring the site back up.

                        Regards

                        Fuel
                        PS, sorry i am new to yahoo groups and am still learning.

                        > > I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
                        >
                        > > files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large
                        > enough.
                        > > If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will
                        > send them
                        >
                        > > to you.
                        >

                        > According to the timestamps in the homedistiller.org zipfiles posted
                        >
                        > by Jehan in the files section the information is from around september
                        >
                        > 1, 2001. Probably your zipfiles are from a more recent date, so if you
                        >
                        > can post these zips, please do!
                        >

                        > > Happy drinking
                        >
                        > > Stevo
                        >

                        > Regards, Jan.
                        >

                        > PS. The mirror site was http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/
                        >
                        > Unfortunately this point to homedistiller.org now...
                        >

                        > </tt>
                        >

                        > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
                        >

                        > <tt>
                        > New Distillers group archives are at http:

                        > </tt>
                        >

                        > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->
                        >

                        > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

                        > <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
                        > <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
                        >

                        > <ul>
                        > <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "new_distillers" on the web.
                        > </tt>
                        > <tt><li type=square> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
                        > email to:
                        > </tt>
                        > <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.</tt>
                        > </ul>

                        > <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
                        >
                        > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

                        ---
                        stephens@...
                        http://www.phsc.vic.edu.au/

                        Organizational culture Culture change Organization culture

                      • stevolate
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 7, 2005
                          Hi Fuel
                          Harry has them in the TastyLime Library now
                          Use Harrys links below.
                          Happy drinking
                          Stevo

                          Mirror location...
                          Click on mirrors, left of screen

                          ...or...
                          http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/News.htm

                          http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/Listings2.htm#Mirrors
                          Click the graphic

                          > Yes Please, if you could post the newer files Please do.
                          >
                          > If it is ok by the auther, (Ill have to send an email, ill host it
                          on my server untill the auther can bring the site back up.

                          > Regards
                          >
                          > Fuel

                        • KJH
                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 7, 2005
                            Gday Fuel,I sent you the files but they rejected them as limit is only 4.5g
                            ?
                            Can u fix and I will resend...........Zip=4.5 exe=8.1

                            Regards.....Ken.

                          • stephens@phsc.vic.edu.au
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 8, 2005
                              No worries mate I managed to grab them from the moirror site.
                              They do make for good reading.

                              Thanks Again

                              Regards

                              Fuel