Re: [new_distillers] Re: Activated carbon

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      Thank you Harry. You answered everything I wanted to know in words
      suitable for a poor Archaeology major, not a chemist :)) What amazing
      stuff it is!!! Thanks again..... blanikdog.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        wrote:
        > Thank you Harry. You answered everything I wanted to know in words
        > suitable for a poor Archaeology major, not a chemist :)) What amazing
        > stuff it is!!! Thanks again..... blanikdog.

        You can download a free 28 page pdf from Gert Strand about activated
        carbon and details of how it's made and used. Apart from the glaring
        mistake of ADsorption vs ABsorption, the booklet is an interesting
        read.
        http://www.home-distillation.com/freebook.html