Homedistillers.org website

  • ltl_brewing_co
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hey...

      Anyone know what happened to the homedistillers.org website. That
      thing was my ticket to answering all my distilling questions!

      Thanks!
    • Lindsay Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        When it comes back up, use the download feature to get it on your
        local disk.

        Cheers,
        Lindsay.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "ltl_brewing_co"