Re: [new_distillers]

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2005
      Fill it with water and let the water do the job. Helps to have a pinch off or valve. I use the Auto Siphon Works great.

      "J.Scott315" <jscott315@...> wrote:do you put the air-lock device in the fermentation bucket immediatley or wait for some of the gases to escape....also i do have a syphon, but i dont understand how to use it....how do you get the mash to the still....i guess what i am asking is how do you get the syphon started.....thanks scott from dallas