Re: [new_distillers] Re: Condensor coil problems

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2001
      Maybe you could put some wood shims in between the coils to situate them
      and then wire them down tight !! Just a thought
      Steve
    • rudenoise@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
        Ahhh you beat me to the answer. I use a PVC jacket with rubber
        gromments to pass the copper coil ends through, and some brass
        nipples for a water entry and return, this is hooked up to a small
        tabletop fountain pump in a bucket of water that circulates the water
        through the jacket. It really works well. I posted a photo in the
        photos area: HAL031235 Album/rudenoisestill.