Re: [new_distillers] Re: Condensor coil problems. Where is tony's site??

  • ups474@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2001
    • Stevensgang@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2001
        Maybe you could put some wood shims in between the coils to situate them
        and then wire them down tight !! Just a thought
        Steve
      • rudenoise@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
          Ahhh you beat me to the answer. I use a PVC jacket with rubber
          gromments to pass the copper coil ends through, and some brass
          nipples for a water entry and return, this is hooked up to a small
          tabletop fountain pump in a bucket of water that circulates the water
          through the jacket. It really works well. I posted a photo in the
          photos area: HAL031235 Album/rudenoisestill.