Re: [new_distillers] Alcohol Calculater

  • kiss my ass
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
      I found a brewing site that uses (OG-FG)*.133

      OG and FG are expressed in points ... ie... 1.063 is written as 63

      Kim

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        For years I have used (og - fg) divided by 7.36 as per an old home brew
        book by Ken Shales. It seems to be fairly accurate. blanikdog

        Approximately alcohol % = 129 x (start gravity - end gravity)

        Emery Faught <emery@...> wrote:
        Would someone please direct me to a site that has an alcohol
        calculator or give me the formula to calculate. I have the starting
        and ending Gravety and would like to know the alcohol content.

        Thanks
        Emery

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational
        culture Culture change Cell culture

        _{*L*}_
        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob

        Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china
        Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        IRC server tessnet.cx