RE: [new_distillers] Joining boiling pot to pipe.....help

  • D. C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2001
      << from the pot i intend to use some 1/2 inch copper pipe for the section
      between the pot and the condensor. My problem is that i can't figure out a
      good way to connect the pipe to the pressure cooker lid. If anyone has some
      helpful ideas? >>

      I have the same set up for my essential oil pot still. I used a brass 1/2
      inch male pipe thread with 1/2 compression fitting union. I have attached a
      photo showing it. Where the fitting is, used to be a rubber blow off valve.
      It was real cheap and just popped out real easy. The remaining hole was just
      shy of 1/2, so I had a buddy of mine tap it out so it will accept the 1/2
      male pipe thread.

      I hope this helps.

      Your Brother in Magick,
      David M. Cunningham
      email@...

      NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
      intended by Rev. Cunningham for the use of the named individual or entity to
      which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
      otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail
      transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
      forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by
      telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be corrected.

      .

      ---