Re: [new_distillers] Looking for old time Code words and thier meanings

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2005
      Find anything you care to share ?

      "Ryan K." <kuzewskirwbuckshot@...> wrote:Hi there guys,

      I was wondering if anyone from the southern states of the U.S.A. has or
      knows the code words and their meanings that the Old Timers used when
      making and running shine. I am interested in the old history of
      Moonshine era, wise I could have lived it back then.

      Thanks in advance and drink up.

      Ryan

      Food and drink Home distilling Culture Organizational culture Distillers