birthday party

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi All,
      It's Liz's birthday (my wife) on Friday week.
      Unfortunately (for her: personally I think a little
      maturing is great: smoothes out the edges) she's the
      4th root of 2,560,000. I'm hoping it's coincidence
      'cause my 2.5 GB drive just went haywire. God help us,
      we're going out for this do! Why am I stilling? Oh
      yes, to keep the best for us!
      Rob.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2005
        Happy 40th Birthday!

        Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:Hi All,
        It's Liz's birthday (my wife) on Friday week.
        Unfortunately (for her: personally I think a little
        maturing is great: smoothes out the edges) she's the
        4th root of 2,560,000. I'm hoping it's coincidence
        'cause my 2.5 GB drive just went haywire. God help us,
        we're going out for this do! Why am I stilling? Oh
        yes, to keep the best for us!
        Rob.

        Alex_{*L*}_(a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob

      • donald holcombe

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2005
            Happy Birthday from me . :0)

            http://muse.cream.org/happybirthday.mp3

            Brian B.

            Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:

            Hi All,
            It's Liz's birthday (my wife) on Friday week.
            Unfortunately (for her: personally I think a little
            maturing is great: smoothes out the edges) she's the
            4th root of 2,560,000. I'm hoping it's coincidence
            'cause my 2.5 GB drive just went haywire. God help us,
            we're going out for this do! Why am I stilling? Oh
            yes, to keep the best for us!
            Rob.

            _____

          • donald holcombe
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2005
              Woman at 40 dont play POST OFFICE. They play ZIP CODE ! It gets them to the right place lots quicker. A good 40 is worth 2 -20s any day !