bubbles

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 8:08 PM
      When I add oak chips I find that in a few days bubbles begin to rise
      similar to fermentation. Why is this so? Thanks blanikdog

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 12:10 AM
        Don't worry, it's just air being displaced from the
        interstitial voids in the oak.
        Rob.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • sonum norbu
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 12:31 AM
          Thanks. I was hoping that that was what it was. blanikdog