Re:no photos

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2001
      hello hansjd,
      1) I have the photos as a JPEG file sitting in a 'folder' somewhere within
      windows.
      2) I start up my e-mail, type in the address in the usal way, and then click
      on ATTACH. Its icon is a 'paperclip' on the toolbard directly over the blank
      e-mail . A short drop-down menu appears - I click on FILE.
      3) With ATTACH clicked, I then move thru ('drill down') my various files to
      get to the e-file of my photo.
      4) I double-click on the desired file name; or single click and then click
      separately on OPEN.
      Either way, your e-mail new message form re-appears, with the file name etc.
      all filled in.
      5) type your message, and SEND
      N.B. Your photo can come from a variety of original sources. I scan my
      photos (as they come from the usual developing/printing process at the camera
      store) at 96pixell resolution. And I make certain that the final total file
      volume is not much more over 200Kb (maybe 300Kb), or about 3.5 - 4" wide.
      Good luck
      John V