- hello hansjd,
1) I have the photos as a JPEG file sitting in a 'folder' somewhere within
2) I start up my e-mail, type in the address in the usal way, and then click
on ATTACH. Its icon is a 'paperclip' on the toolbard directly over the blank
e-mail . A short drop-down menu appears - I click on FILE.
3) With ATTACH clicked, I then move thru ('drill down') my various files to
get to the e-file of my photo.
4) I double-click on the desired file name; or single click and then click
separately on OPEN.
Either way, your e-mail new message form re-appears, with the file name etc.
all filled in.
5) type your message, and SEND
N.B. Your photo can come from a variety of original sources. I scan my
photos (as they come from the usual developing/printing process at the camera
store) at 96pixell resolution. And I make certain that the final total file
volume is not much more over 200Kb (maybe 300Kb), or about 3.5 - 4" wide.
> Hi. I would like to show some photos, but I can't seem to make the
> photo section work. Can somebody give me some easy to follow
> instructions on how to get photo's from my computer to this site.