Re: [new_distillers] Hello.. newbie here

  • BigRon BigRon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 10:31 AM
      I work in a prison
      I wouldnt drink that shit if I had to
      most now adays use tomatoe paste
      it ferments quicker and doesnt have the smell that can be
      traced from the cell block floor
      tomatoe paste sugar a little baking soda couple slices of bread or pizza crust mix form the kitchen and your in business
      but i got to tell you
      it isnt very appealing but if you got to then have a good one
      be sure to have a bunch of asprin for the morning

      Brad <seligbrad@...> wrote:
      Hey all, I'm new to the group and am hoping to find some info on
      making "buck" alcohol. Supposedly all that is needed is a baggie and
      a few ingredients... does anyone know about this jailhouse style brew
      and/or how to make it?

      Food and drink Home distilling Culture Organizational culture Distillers