Re: [new_distillers] Beano vs Glucoamylase

  • jkirby007@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2005
      If you cant find beano, try your local vet and ask for PROZYME ,Its
      an additive to animal food for better digestion, It works very well ,my local vet turned me on to this as he is a chemist , he says that it works very well and i find it does for all grains. very cheap, actually about half the price of beano ,and if all else fails use koji for the same purpose , i have used this also and it works handsomly, actually better than all else,
      prozyme is safe for humans consumption.
      jesse jkirby007@...
    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2005
        I wondered about using glucoamylase and will try it on cornflakes as soon
        as my current molasses brew has finished. Thanks to all. Did I mention
        that a Welsh rarebit is a virgin from Cardiff. blanikdog.