Re: [new_distillers] Stainless Steel Fermenters

  • ups474@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 28, 2001
      Yeah, the Morebeer people are very expensive- but there are cheapo
      alternatives that are just as good (www.fermentap.com to convert carboys into
      conical fermenters, or www.minibrew.com for plastic 6.5gal to 1 barrel
      conical fermenters).
      I'm well financed in brewing- having crossed over from hobbyist (5 years) to
      professional, but I also find that it always seems to be worth buying the
      "top of the line" item, as it is typically better made, and capable of doing
      at least half of what it was advertised to do. If you go the cheap route,
      you end up losing all the money you spent, because the object you bought was
      so cheap, that it was not up to the task that it was purchased for. I've
      learned this the expensive way, over the years.
    • ups474@aol.com