Re: [new_distillers] I'm new...

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      I was also concerned about explosions, but after reading tony's book and
      asking a few questions, I'm now an 'expert' and have had no explosions,
      but if you do, what a way to go!!!! On the other hand I live on the east
      coast of OZ so maybe our water is less volitile :)). Go for it and
      everything will be OK if you follow the book and the blokes and sheilas
      in here. blanikdog