Re: [new_distillers] I'm new...

  • KJH
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 11:01 PM
      Hi Chris, goto http://homedistiller.org
      All your questions and answers are there......Ken.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 11:10 PM
        From: "myarcadegames.com"
        To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:38:17 +1000 (EST)

        Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
        blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.

        If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying
        to make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge
        and expensive mistake..

        Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column head
        on the keg..

        - Chris.

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        IRC server tessnet.cx

      • sonum norbu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 11:14 PM
          I was also concerned about explosions, but after reading tony's book and
          asking a few questions, I'm now an 'expert' and have had no explosions,
          but if you do, what a way to go!!!! On the other hand I live on the east
          coast of OZ so maybe our water is less volitile :)). Go for it and
          everything will be OK if you follow the book and the blokes and sheilas
          in here. blanikdog

          All your questions and answers are there......Ken.
          > Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
          > blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.
          >
          > If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying
          > make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge
          and
          > expensive mistake..
          >
          > Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column
          head
          > on the keg..
          >
          > - Chris.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links