I'm new...

  • myarcadegames.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.

      If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying to make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge and expensive mistake..

      Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column head on the keg..

      - Chris.

    • KJH
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Hi Chris, goto http://homedistiller.org
        All your questions and answers are there......Ken.
        > Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
        > blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.
        >
        > If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying to
        > make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge and
        > expensive mistake..
        >
        > Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column head
        > on the keg..
        >
        > - Chris.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • sonum norbu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          From: "myarcadegames.com"
          To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:38:17 +1000 (EST)

          Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
          blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.

          If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying
          to make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge
          and expensive mistake..

          Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column head
          on the keg..

          - Chris.

          SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
          http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
          IRC server tessnet.cx

        • sonum norbu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            I was also concerned about explosions, but after reading tony's book and
            asking a few questions, I'm now an 'expert' and have had no explosions,
            but if you do, what a way to go!!!! On the other hand I live on the east
            coast of OZ so maybe our water is less volitile :)). Go for it and
            everything will be OK if you follow the book and the blokes and sheilas
            in here. blanikdog

            All your questions and answers are there......Ken.
            > Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
            > blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.
            >
            > If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying
            > make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge
            and
            > expensive mistake..
            >
            > Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column
            head
            > on the keg..
            >
            > - Chris.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links