Re: Methanol Distillation

  • don1lia2joe3
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      I know that I have read somewhere how to seperate out the glycerine
      because the glycerine is more valuable than the alcohol or the
      biodiesel.

      You will not find it on this site, this site is for distilling
      alcohol for drinking, but good luck in your search.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "flyinggoat37"